To get the cleanest air possible in your Taylorsville, Utah, home, call the team at Wasatch Clean Air. We provide a variety of clean air services, including air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and UV air purifier installation.
Here in Taylorsville, we’re lucky to enjoy clean air most of the year. We don’t have lots of factories, traffic and pollution here — just clear blue skies. But just because the air outside our homes in Taylorsville is clean, should we count on the air inside being just as clean? Not necessarily.
You may notice signs that the air in your home is contaminated. These include symptoms of illness, such as:
- Trouble breathing
- Itchy, watery eyes
When you or someone who lives in your home has some of these symptoms, you might be tempted to blame it on a cold. But when the symptoms stick around for weeks or months, you likely have a bigger issue on your hands.
Wasatch Clean Air can help. Our services include:
- Air Duct Cleaning — We use high-powered vacuums to remove all dust, dirt and debris from your air ducts.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning — A clogged dryer vent can cause a fire. We use special brushes to remove all the lint from your dryer vent and other parts of your dryer.
- UV Air Purifier Installation — UV air purifiers, installed in your HVAC system, kill viruses, bacteria, mold and all types of pathogens before they even enter your Taylorsville home.
- Mold Remediation — Mold can make you and your family sick. We are mold removal specialists. Call us if you find mold in your home.
- Sanitizing & Odor Removal — When you have an odor you just can’t get rid of, call Wasatch Clean Air. We’ll find out where it’s coming from and get rid of it for good.
- Lifetime Services — Stop worrying about performing annual HVAC maintenance chores and sign up with us for lifetime services. We’ll take care of everything for you.
- Crawl Space Cleanup & Waterproofing — Crawl spaces can harbor mold, critters and other dangers. We clean and waterproof crawl spaces so they’re safe to use again.
- A/C Coil Cleaning — Have us clean your A/C coils every spring, and your air conditioner will be ready to keep your home cool all summer long.
- A/C Blower Motor Cleaning — Neglecting your A/C’s blower motor can result in a breakdown. We clean blower motors as well as coils.
Taylorsville Depends on Wasatch Clean Air
We work hard to keep our homes clean. It’s a challenge when your air ducts blow dust and microorganisms around the house every time the HVAC kicks on. Today, more than ever, we need to keep our respiratory systems healthy and strong. The best way to do that is to take steps to ensure you’re breathing the cleanest air possible.
Call Wasatch Clean Air today to make an appointment for air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning or UV air purifier installation in your Taylorsville home.