Now more than ever, clean air is important in our homes and offices. If you live or work in the Ogden, Utah, area, rely on Wasatch Clean Air for important services including air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and UV air purifier installation.
In Ogden — and throughout the entire Wasatch Front — we’re lucky to enjoy clean air and clear skies. But just because we don’t usually have to worry about smog in Utah doesn’t mean the air inside our homes is safe and clean. If the air in your home or office is contaminated, it can cause a host of symptoms, including:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Trouble breathing
You may think at first that you merely have a cold, but when the symptoms never resolve, you may come to realize that it’s the air that’s making you sick. Wasatch Clean Air can help. We provide:
- Air Duct Cleaning — We use high-powered vacuums for air duct cleaning in order to remove every trace of dirt and dust from your vents.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning — Excess dryer lint can lead to fires. Our special brushes remove all traces of lint from the grooves in dryer vents.
- UV Air Purifier Installation — We install UV air purifiers that kill viruses, bacteria, mold spores and more, before they even enter your home or office.
- Mold Remediation — Mold in your home or office can make you seriously ill, even if you can’t see it. We test for mold and if we find any, we eliminate this harmful fungus from the premises.
- Sanitizing & Odor Removal — Sometimes, no matter how much you clean, a pervasive odor remains. Rely on our team to identify the source and clean it up so your home or office smells fresh again.
- Lifetime Services — With our lifetime services, you never have to worry about changing the air filter or cleaning the A/C coils again.
- Crawlspace Cleanup & Waterproofing — Your crawlspace may be harboring mold, insects, rodents or other critters. We clean out crawlspaces and waterproof them to make them safe again.
- A/C Coil Cleaning— We clean evaporator and condenser coils so your A/C runs efficiently and effectively all summer long.
- A/C Blower Motor Cleaning — Blower motors are critical components of your A/C and must be kept in good working order as well.
Ogden ResidentsRely onWasatch Clean Air
To stay healthy and give ourselves the best chance at fighting off germs, we need clean air to breathe. Depend on the professional team at Wasatch Clean Air for air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, UV air purifier installation and a variety of other services, all designed to improve the air quality in your Ogden home or business.