For the very best air quality services Herriman has to offer, the team at Wasatch Clean Air is at your service. We’ve spent years perfecting our air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services to ensure we meet and exceed your needs.
We use advanced equipment and techniques to remove hazardous particles and contaminants from your home or business. Whether you require long-term air quality solutions or a simple solution to a recent contamination issue, you can count on us. Call us today to learn more about any of our services.
Services We Provide
Our air quality issues include, but are not limited to:
- Dryer vent cleaning: A build-up of lint and other flammable materials can create a fire hazard. Over time, the buildup in your vent pipes can block air flow, which causes excessive heat or a malfunctioning dryer.
- Air duct cleaning: We offer a range of cleaning services to suit both commercial and residential needs.
- UV air purification: UV lamps work by emitting short-wave ultraviolet (UV) light, which attracts and destroys microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses and mold spores.
- Odor eliminators: We offer a range of methods to remove offensive odors from your home or business.
- Carbon Monoxide detectors: Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, tasteless, odorless gas that is completely non-irritating — but may pose health risks if it builds up without attention.
- Mold remediation: Our staff will inspect your home or business and recommend a solution to remove mold spores from hard or soft surfaces.
- Crawl space services: From installing vapor barriers to insulation and dehumidifiers, we provide a wide range of crawl space services.
Keeping You Healthy
While some of our air quality techniques are ideal for increasing comfort and efficiency, they also play a major role in maintaining proper health. Here are some of the health issues that may take place if your air is contaminated, but which we’ll help you avoid at all times:
- Sneezing, coughing, wheezing: These and other respiratory symptoms can be triggered by allergens or irritants that are present in your air.
- Bloody noses: A stuffy nose, sinus pressure and headaches may indicate the presence of high levels of indoor air pollutants.
- Skin irritation: Skin irritations like hives, rashes and redness can also be signs of unhealthy indoor air quality.
- Other specific health issues: Depending on the precise contaminant that’s made its way into your system, a number of different health problems may occur.
These risks are particularly high for those with known respiratory issues, such as allergies or asthma. They may also impact older or immunocompromised people more severely.
Instead of going even one more day without protection from these major risks, get the air quality assistance you need. Call the pros at Wasatch Clean Air to learn more about our services in Herriman or any nearby part of Utah.